Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Are you ready for some FOOTBALL?!

So proud of my 4 year old son - when the cheerleaders came out he proudly announced he did not like them
 Redskins training camp.  Unfortunately, Craig was in Utah so I took the two kiddies by myself.  I learned a little from my first experience also.  Next time take chairs, there were no seats only the grass to sit on, and a cooler with drinks and snacks.  I went early which was good but then we were waiting for about an hour and 30 minutes before the players even came out.  The kiddies were done at that point so we left about 15 minutes later, after I snapped a few pictures.  An hour after that practice would be over and the players were signing autographs, which I would have loved to stay for.  When we left people were still coming and traffic was backed up a few miles.
This picture is for Craig - much to the dismay of my son

Safety

Running some defense plays

John Beck - former BYU quarterback

Rex Grossman - I didn't even realize he was playing for the Redskins

John Beck making a pass

Rex Grossman in the pocket

Grossman taking a snap

Rookie wide receiver

This is the view from the top of the hill -
It really put me into the football mood and I am so excited for the season to start.  With Beck playing for the Redskins I will probably even cheer for them most of the time.  Craig and I have tickets to a 49ers/Redskins game in December and I am so stoked to go to my first NFL game. 

No comments:

Post a Comment