Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Dutch braids

 I found these dutch side braids into one braid on cute girls hairstyles and loved them.  Luckily for me Caitlyn will hold pretty still and let me braid her hair.  Especially when I tell her they are princess braids, then she can hold still a little longer. 

 The dutch braid is basically an under braid instead of an over braid and it sticks out so is more visible.  I also only take hair from the bottom instead of both the top and bottom. 

I can never resist taking a few pictures of those eyes

One day I know she will no longer want or let me do her hair so I am trying to take advantage of it while I can. 

1 comment:

  1. Very cute, I will have to check out the website. Right now, Laynie only holds still enough for me to clip her bangs back. But I am hopeful I will be able to do some hairstyles on at least one of my kids when she gets holder! Hope all is well with you!

    ReplyDelete