Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Myrtle Beach

Once again Craig went down to Myrtle Beach for a conference in early June and the kids and I went with him.  This visit we stayed at the Marriott right on the beach and loved it.

The Marriott has about 4 pools, a water slide, hammocks and then the ocean just a short walk down to the beach.  I did my best keeping the kids from getting completely sunburned even though we were out playing 8-10 hours every day, (though I was not as successful at keeping my back from getting sunburned).



I'm not sure which the kids enjoyed more, playing in the sand, the waves of the ocean, or the water slide but we did plenty of all of it.










We also took the kids down to the board walk and rode the sky wheel one evening.  What a great view of the beach.














I am so grateful for a wonderful husband who works hard even when we were down playing at the pool and ocean all weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment