Saturday, November 19, 2011

Halloween Costumes

We always try to make Halloween a big deal at our house since it is Liam's birthday.  This year I did splurge a little and bought some Disney costumes when they were on sale.

 Caitlyn as Belle - it was hard trying to figure out her hairdo.  I also had a harder time convincing her to wear her pink shirt under it on Halloween.  I should not have started with these pictures and letting her go without it at first.  She is a determined girl at times. 

 She was so excited about the shoes!

 As soon as he put on the Captain America costume his serious, super hero face came on.  Posing like a superhero and not wanting to smile.  So funny, I could not stopping laughing at all his moves. 



 My little princess and superhero!


Ready for some crime fighting!

1 comment:

  1. Nice costumes. Cute pictures. Happy Birthday to Liam. Hope you all had a freat Halloween

    ReplyDelete