Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Catching up

Catching up on my blog a little - December and January flew by and before I know it February will be gone also -
A few things I have missed the last few months:

My siblings and Mother surprised my brother and all went to NC to cheer him on during an IronMan triathlon - He did amazing






Liam's 5th birthday, spent in NC at the beach house with my family - Craig and I went to Hawaii so we celebrated the day before his actual birthday - Thank you to my family for making it a wonderful day for him!




 

Hawaii- Craig went on a business trip and I was able to tag along and relax.  We had an amazing time, at least I did, Craig had to actually work -









Caitlyn's 5th birthday, she got a bike and loves it.




Christmas - We spent it at Dan's in NC - a little homesick but being with him and his family made it all better -








No comments:

Post a Comment