Wednesday, April 11, 2012

HDR photography

I had the opportunity to attend a webinar on HDR photography last night and am so excited to play around with this technique.  I even woke up at 2:00 in the morning thinking about taking pictures and then even using some of my favorite pictures to make them a little better.  When I woke up this morning I went to the computer and played around with some of my images. 
I finally feel like my pictures can reflect a little more the true image that you can see with your eyes.  This technique works wonders when you have a dark area with a light background and you want to be able to see the detail in both the light and dark areas. 
Here are some of my favorite pictures that I just did not feel like I was getting all the details in until now - I know I will be playing around with this technique a lot more soon.  I would love any feedback or if any of you have played around with HDR photography and any tips that would be great.  I can also maybe answer any questions you may have if you would like to learn more about this technique or at least where to find some of the information at. 

2 comments:

  1. Very cool Jill! I've done a little HDR. My BIL does it a lot. I'll send you a link to some his pictures. He loves to talk about it if you ever have any questions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures, I love the last one! I am just a point and shoot girl here. Enjoyed looking at your vacation photos too. Such great memories for your kids. Take care!

    ReplyDelete