Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Moving



I have lived within 200 miles from the house I was born in the entire 35 years I've been alive. Now with new opportunity I find myself getting ready to move across the country over 2100 miles away. I grew up in a very small country town in rural Utah and am now moving to the big city of Washington D.C.. It is exciting, scary, thrilling and nerve wracking all at the same time. Needless to say growing up that close to home I am close with my family and especially my mother. She was not at all happy about the news of the move, mostly because I am taking my children, her grandchildren though she does have 37 and I am only taking 2.


So I thought I would jump on board and start a blog of our adventures so she can still have some idea about what is going on with us, even though she mentioned she never reads blogs maybe mine will be the exception. Either way I thought with this amazing adventure ahead of me I would like to keep some type of record about all the exciting happenings coming our way. Also a record of the crazy things my kids do each day to keep me on my toes and laughing. They are growing up so quickly. Now I better get back to packing up my house seeing as I have boxes everywhere and even more stuff that my two little munchkins are messing up as quickly as I am organizing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment