Monday, June 13, 2011

Beach photography

My favorite, I love his jump and the waves crashing down behind him
 I could have taken pictures all day of Liam playing in the water at the beach.  It was a perfect day with some amazing lighting, add his personality and it makes for some awesome shots.  These were my favorites so I played around with them in photoshop. 
This was a very unique move I was happy I caught

Running away from the water, love the reflection and his feet off the ground

I just like all the movement with his arms in this shot

His focus on his face, you can just tell he is pondering his next move

My favorite with this is seeing both the reflection and his shadow
My favorite part about photography is being able to capture moments like this that you can look at and treasure forever.  You can look at a picture and it automatically takes you back to those times and the feelings and emotions you had at those very moments.  Photos like this of my children playing and enjoying life will always be one of my greatest treasures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment