Friday, June 3, 2011

Mother's Day Flowers

 Yes, I realize Mother's Day was almost a month ago.  Craig bought me my favorite flowers, stargazer lilies the day after Mother's Day and they bloomed and smelled so wonderfully the following couple of weeks.  I love getting the buds and being able to watch them bloom for a few weeks.  I finally took a few pictures of them in full bloom and am just now getting around to posting them. 
 A few days after my husband bought me these beautiful flowers, my daughter climbed up on his lap and said, "Daddy will you bring me home so flowers?"  She was so cute he could not resist so a few days later he surprised her with some daisies of her own.  I forgot to take any pictures of them but she absolutely loved them.  She is all girl and already know how to get what she wants.

No comments:

Post a Comment