Wednesday, July 27, 2011

DOUGHNUTS!!

Doughnuts all shaped and rising for that nice light, fluffy texture




The last couple of days I have been craving doughnuts.  Probably because I started a new challenge with some of my siblings and one of our goals is to not eat sugar or sweet treats so of course that is all that I am craving.  Another reason could be that I have been thinking back to days of cooking with my cousin and one of our favorite things to make was doughnuts.  Unfortunately, he gave me his recipe so I couldn't resist but to make a batch.  I halved the recipe but still ended up with too many doughnuts for my family to eat but we tried our best.
Dark chocolate glaze - YUMMY!


Cooking them

Chocolate with sprinkles, my weakness

Now, who to share them with?
MMMM, they were as yummy as I remembered!

No comments:

Post a Comment