Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Rollercoasters!!

So after surviving a day at Colonial Williamsburg the kids and I can add myself were all really excited to go to Busch Gardens and ride some rides.  We had quite the system of two of the adults going to ride a big roller coaster while the other two rode some rides with the younger kiddies and then we would switch.  Somehow my older nieces always ended up on the bigger rides with those adults, not sure how that happened. 

All my pictures will be with the little kiddies since the big roller coasters don't allow cameras and for good reason, just ask my brother who thinks he lost his out of his pocket on Apollo's Chariot. 

With the 3-4 days spent there we ended up riding my favorite roller coaster, The Griffon, about 15 times.  My nieces total was 23.  My dad would be so proud, he taught us well to make the most of our amusement park experience.
my niece teaching the younger kids how to pose of the rides
Needless to say by the end we knew where the camera's were and had done about every pose you could think of.  The other roller coasters I rode probably about half of the time.  I must be getting a little older because after 5 times in a row I was a little dizzy and had a small headache. 
my son's favorite ride, he called it the up and down ride












The younger kids had just as much fun riding their roller coaster and dragon rides.  They played in Sesame Street and were able to get wet when the days were too hot. 





cooling off from the heat of the day

We also went to the water park which also had several fun rides and kiddie play areas but I didn't risk taking my camera there.  Overall a very fun vacation, one that I needed a vacation from, and a lot of fun spending time with my brother and his family. 
stomping on the grapes in Italy












my daughter and her best friend, her cousin - they were either loving each other or fighting over something

No comments:

Post a Comment