Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Boy Crazy

It's already begun!!  Aaaagggghhhh!  When my sweet little daughter was about 9 months old she started to become stranger shy, particularly to male figures.  My husband and I would say "sorry she just doesn't like boys as much and we are okay with that until she is 20".  Now a little over two years later, she prefers male figures.  She was always friendly with our fun little neighbor boy that lived next door but I didn't think much of it until we moved.  She has definitely become more of a daddy's girl which I have really loved seeing and will always sit with him over me nowadays.  Then the other day Craig came back from a business trip with a co-worker and when I mentioned to the kids he would be bringing someone back with him, Caitlyn immediately asked if it was a girl or boy.  When I said boy she stated that he was her friend too.  Nothing too out of the ordinary.  The surprise came when I told them we were going to dinner and she said she wanted to sit by him.  All night she sat by him and kept asking him questions, it was cute but also a little concerning.  I guess we will have to worry about boys before she is 20.

No comments:

Post a Comment