Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Honest opinions needed

I love taking pictures and while I still have a lot to learn about photography I always enjoy playing around with different shots and seeing the outcome.  I noticed there was a cherry blossom photo contest and am really considering entering it with a few of these shots.  I need some honest opinions, first if any are good enough for a photography contest and second which ones are your favorites. 
Photo #1

Photo #2

Photo #3

Photo #4

Photo #5

Photo #6

Photo #7

Photo #8

Photo #9

Photo #10

Photo #11

Photo #12

Photo #13

Photo #14

Photo #15

Photo #16

Photo #17

Photo #18

Photo #19

Photo #20
Just let me know in comments your honest opinions about your favorites.  Thanks for any input!

5 comments:

  1. You do take fabulous photos. My favorites are 1, 5, 10, 17. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like 1, 5, 7, 9, and 10. You should ask Uncle Russ for technical advice. I read the contest "categories" and one of them is for photos with people, so I say take some pictures of your kids "frolicking" in the blossoms and you'll have an advantage with such cute kiddies ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty impressed. I didn't pick out favorites but I'll have Russ look at them pretty good stuff! What a clever little Jilly you are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all so pretty! I would say they are all very good, but I made myself pick three...5, 10 and 12 (especially love 12). I think you should enter the contest, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! These are great, Jill! I love them all! I think I like 10 or 11 best...

    ReplyDelete