Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Decorating Easter Eggs

This year I decided to decorate some Easter eggs with the kiddies.  It really is a very inexpensive activity that kept the kids entertained for a good 15 minutes, that's about all I get out of most activities.


Notice I didn't let her get too close to the dye


Lately I have been finding myself at the Disney family website for coloring pages and some really fun ideas.  They have some great ideas for decorating Easter eggs.  Check out the page for yourself.http://family.go.com/holidays





Minnie Mouse egg holder


Buzz egg



Mickey Mouse egg

Kiddies loved having their own names on their eggs
Perry the Platypus egg for Daddy
Toy Story alien eggs - These are Liam's favorites

1 comment:

  1. The Toy Story Alien eggs are s cute, very creative! HOpe you had fun!

    ReplyDelete