Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Friends

We truly have been blessed with the most amazing neighbors that became our closest friends.  The last year or so all of us have talked about moving but we ended up being the first ones to try it.  We've become so close that we have keys to each others houses, we know their codes to the garages and some of us even walk in and eat treats while the other neighbors are gone. (you know who you are)  We have been there to watch out for each other and I always knew if I needed anything I had someone next door who would be there for me.  We have been there to see kids born and grow up.  Our kids have become best friends.  Our closeness with our friends will be missed while we are far away.   (they all have bets to see when we will be moving back) 













The girls - we had many girls nights out with some good talks and motivation to keep going.  Luann taught me to just be who I am and say what I mean.  Aimee is the homemaker who helped me be a better mother and cook.  Brandi helped me tap into my creative side with scrapbooking and sewing projects.  Even though we won't be able to go for our walks I know that with technology we can remain close and know what is going on in each others lives. 
The MEN or boys depending on how they were acting that day.  They helped each other with projects and taught each other a lot about life.
Did I mention they were usually goofing off?

No comments:

Post a Comment